The 'Shower Safe Foot' & 'Lightning Release' System
Absolute Stability Through Due Diligence
AmpuTech designs prosthetics that are Spartanly-simple but ingenious, leading to the development of the 'Shower Safe Foot'; a prosthesis that combines non-slip stability with easy on, easy off capability.
Combined with the 'Lightning Release', the 'Shower Safe Foot' offers a solution to amputee bathing, an area of research that has not received a great deal of attention.
Differences from the competition:
- User gains stability through the foot's wide base
- Instantaneous removal & replacement of the foot via the 'Lightning Release'
- Sensory feedback from the foot reassures the user while bathing
- At $600 our device is priced lower than our competitors, making the foot available to a larger population of lower-limb amputees.
Incorporated and patented, AmpuTech are the recipients of the following grants and scholarships from San Diego State University:
- The Presidential Leadership Fund
- The Strive campaign
- The Shelley Bergum scholarship.
Person-with-a-disability owned and veteran operated, AmpuTech, Inc.'s philosophy is 'Absolute Stability Through Due Diligence'.